Monday, November 12, 2012

Patty at the Pastor's House

Was in a place that looked like the Pastor's house, but it was like I stepped into a room in heaven.  Everything was absolutely gorgeous and gilded with gold accents and other beautiful things.   I walked around looking for my son Noah, and eventually found him in the formal dining room which then morphed into an enclosed room full of toys that covered furniture that was equally as beautiful.  My son hid in a pile of toys while I moved away some of the toys to find this beautiful furniture.  Then the room opened up to my left and I saw another room full of furniture that I began to uncover and organize.

Then Patty stepped into the room looked around and said, "They don't even realize what they have."  That is when the dream ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment