Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tornadoes

Was in this brown colored house running around looking outside at all these white buildings.  There was a storm in the sky that was grey clouded.  I went around to various windows in the house and kept seeing clouds that were spiraled in shape.  This is a pretty good indicator of tornadoes.

Ok, so I seen one that was really close but it looked as if it was frozen in place.  Then I went to the back of the house and a few blocks away (could have been a mile, don't know) there was one that was off in the distance tearing apart the buildings.  But it wasn't coming the way of my house, it was as if it was being forced to stay at a distance; however, I could see shards of the houses flying in every direction.

I took cover because I thought something was going to hit me, but I always seemed to be able to see through a window.

No comments:

Post a Comment