Friday, April 1, 2011

Birds, Water, Dolls

I had my parakeets back and my grandma's house was much bigger.  I let them out to fly wherever they wanted, but they landed on a log and stayed there.  The cat was happy about that, but it never got them, they went and hid in the house. I kept calling them, and one person told me "Why would they come back to the cage, like punishment, when they are free now?"  That is when I opened the back door and saw a grey mcaw with red tipped feathers holding onto the screen door. I called for someone, my uncle took it off the door (kept remarking on how expensive those birds are).

Then we went into the shed, which was flooded.  My grandma, cousin, and uncle were with me.  Uncle gave cousin bird, and he blatently dropped the bird in a planter kind of hard, it concerned me so I looked at him, and the bird vanished.  We were standing on a wooden stage above the water.  Uncle found source of flooding, it was a teeny tiny kitten that was orange, black, and white.  I looked to my left and saw an parrot float up out of the water (it was red with teal and blue feathers - beautiful, also expensive).   I remember seeing a tiny snake somewhere, but I was trying to avoid getting my feet wet.  Then I saw this little blue car full of barbie and ken dolls come driving down an wooden ramp towards my uncle who moved before it hit him.  I could hear the dolls talking about "getting him".  That is when I took my flashlight (it was an industrial one with a giant battery on the end) and started bashing the car.  That is when the dream ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment