Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Come on In

Everyone I knew was in this white room sitting at very beautiful dinning tables.  There were two door ways side by side (there was no physical door, just door sized openings in the wall) , those where the only entrances into the room.  Next to the two doors was a window (minus glass) in the wall.  The window was to my right when I was looking at the doorway.  Outside it was very dark and dismal looking and inside it was beautiful and vibrant.

I heard this voice saying, "Tony Stanza (or some similar name) you can come in and overcome that depression and suicide."  Then I saw this man in a white sweater and jeans walk up to the left door from the outside.  I saw a giant white being (Jesus) walk up to the door and extend his left hand to the man, but he never took hold, he just disappeared again.  As he was reaching out I shouted "YOU CAN DO IT TONY, YOU CAN OVERCOME THAT!"  He completely disappeared.

At that exact moment, I saw my mother on the right, holding onto the hand of the Lord, but then she let go; however, I could see her standing there at the doorway in the darkness looking into the light.

At the point the dream ended, but I heard God say "Only I can save her."  Which is true, and confirmed the identity of the large being standing at the door way.


No comments:

Post a Comment