Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bull and Egyptian

Was controling this bull with an interesting rod, it had a long ribbon on it that was gold and had some inscription on it that I couldn't read.  The bull was angry; however, I could control where it went by whipping the ribbon in that direction.  When it reared it's head and came towards me, I started whipping the ribbon in front of me and put my free hand out, with the palm facing the bull.  The rod was in my right hand and my left hand was the one I put up.  Then I saw the top of the rod was another rod that was hanging out, the whole rod looked similar to a sychtle.  The other rod that was hanging out had a line of bells going across it.  When I turned and looked to my right, I saw an Egyptian man with what looked like a bird head.  Apparently the bells ringing controled the Egyptian man, it froze him up.  If I didn't control both the bull and the man, they would both try to kill me. 

The neat part was, that moving the rod to control the bull would shake the bells, which would in turn stop the man from coming after me.

No comments:

Post a Comment