Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Telling Devil Off

We were at a conference/gathering and I was walking through an area that looked like my old school. I pointed out that an office used to be near the entrance. Anyways, we were in a VIP lounge, they were playing games with the crowed before everything started.

Then I was eating spaghetti and there were all these people around the table. God was at the head towards my right. I remember thinking this is the conference in which we discuss taking the revelation of the Holy Spirit to the world (all at the tablge were youth). All of a sudden this man showed up and said "I have a deal for you all." He was holding a piece of paper. He started in on a speech, and I kept interrupting him b/c I figured out he was Lucifer! Nobody else realized that this is who this person was. He kept get even more angry with me with every jest I made. Then he started in on one person named Jake and said he could make him a steak on the grill if he just came with him. I told him that I could make a better one with this spice rub I know about.

This got the man angry, he proceeded to threaten me by telling me "To watch out." I told him "Shut up, you wont do anything with God sitting in the room." Then he got really angry and disappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment