Thursday, March 18, 2010

Traveling?

Last Saturday March 13th, I had a dream I stayed in this horror house in Paris. I went with my husband and son, they left for the states earlier than I did. I began packing and saw down this grate in the floor and saw all these wine bottles on little shelf on the wall. Then the room turned upsidedown and I saw into the other room, there were now limbs hanging off chains... and a woman and a person I recognized who was naked.

Then I began packing all this useless crap.

This morning I had a dream I was in London! Robert and I, or atleast I thought it was him, got off a red double decker bus and looked up this hill in the city. There were people everywhere. You could see the shoreline from where we stood. The bus was parked where we got off. I thought about leaving and finding some sight to see. Then I saw the shoreline and a wave coming up to consume the land, but it turned and came crashing down the hill we were standing on. The dream ended before I saw it hit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment