Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Final Push

Was in my grandma's room at her house and saw this black sillouette of my grandpa with me as a little kid on his knee, and they were both looking out the window. It seemed as if everything was in black and white.

Then I saw what was happening outside. It was as if the house itself was flying/driving because everything outside was rushing by. Then I remember that little version of myself saying "Oh Myra and Jason are out there!" Then I rushed into kitchen (by the back door ) to look out the window there and couldn't see them. I looked out a window in the living room and saw everything streaking by. That is when I heard a voice say "This is the final push!" What I immediately thought was "The Lord was going to do one last final push on the Earth."

No comments:

Post a Comment