Friday, November 6, 2009

Jesus Standing in the Heavens

In my dream I was doing something in a room with a black woman, who was being quite bossy with me. I began taking these pink and green pills, but then all of a sudden, it was like someone took my head and moved it for me, up and to my left.

I saw the heavens opened up, and there was this archway in the stars, much like something you'd get married under. It had beautiful flowers hanging at the top. There was an isle runner coming from behind it, stopping at the edge of the heavens.

Everything was bathed in this golden,pink, and purple glow. It was the most beautiful light I have ever seen. Then I saw a man walk up underneat the archway and stop at the edge. I felt myself wanting to go there and thought "Is this the rapture?"

No comments:

Post a Comment