Saturday, May 23, 2009

Steven's Suicide

Everyone was in the room and sitting on the floor, socializing with each other, when this black man came in the room screaming "It's time to declare your allegiance to her again!" In the dream I knew "her" was the ruler of the world. When he put the object down that we were supposed to use to declare allegiance, he turned his back and started doing something like he didn't care about us being there.

With that Steven S. got up and walked out, then his sister Jennifer, then I went after Jennifer to see if I could help. When I was in the hallway, there were bathrooms, and one horrendous scream came out of it. I knew it was Jennifer. I ran in and saw everyone in that room scrambling, and with that I saw a ring on the floor. It was Steven's ring, but it looked like my husband's wedding band. In my mind I knew that he jumped out of the building. He had committed suicide. Jennifer was running around screaming, still looking for him, and I don't think she saw the ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment